"America's veterans deserve the very best health care because they've earned it." - Jim Ramstad
Our fathers, mothers, and friends may be eligible for a unique benefit via the Veterans Administration (VA) called “Aid and Attendance.” The benefit provides up to 88 hours of FREE non-medical care for the Veteran and or Surviving Spouse in their home or residence of choice.
There are currently over 2 million Veterans who the VA believes could qualify for this benefit and only 25% of them are currently taking advantage of it.
This benefit requires that you comply with the following:
1) You are over age 65.
2) You are a Veteran or a surviving spouse of a Veteran.
3) The Veteran served as “Active Military” status for 90 days during an approved time of war: WWII, Korean War, Vietnam War.
4) The Veteran had an honorable discharge.
5) The Veteran or surviving spouse meets income requirements.
6) The Veteran or surviving spouse needs assistance with bathing, grooming, meal preparation, etc. on a regular basis in order to stay independent in their home or chosen place of residence.
AVALON Home HealthCARE can complete your application for the VA Aid & Attendance benefit and allow you to receive up to 88 hours of FREE in home care paid for by the VA – starting immediately – that can continue at no charge for many years.
Call us today to get started!